Tri-State Painting, LLC., (TSI) has been family owned and operated since its inception in 1978. TSI emerged as one of the leaders in the bridge painting industry through its innovative efforts with surface preparation and painting technology. TSI has always been on the Cutting edge of technology that is available for all aspects of access, containment and preservation. To date, TSI has completed over 300 bridge projects applying every proven paint system available.
In 1998, TSI took its expertise and successfully diversified into the industrial painting market. TSI was able to easily transfer their services and capabilities to the industrial market and successfully earned the SSPC QS1 certification necessary to compete for the most challenging industrial projects. To date, TSI has completed over 100 industrial paint projects.
TSI, LLC is proud to remain family-owned as well as a Union Contractor and has been a member of the International Union Painters and Allied Trades since 1998.
Steel Preservation Specialists for Over 40 Years
TSI has an impressive history of providing industrial painting and coating services. For the past 43 years, we have performed steel preservation on bridges, towers, tanks, pipelines, power plants, water plants and other industrial structures. Take a look at our projects list and photo galleries to get an idea of our capabilities.
Infrastructure & Specialty Coatings
- Infrastructure Painting and Coating
- Nuclear Certified
- Industrial Surface Prep/Painting
- Pressure Injection Applications
- Shop Painting
- Floor Systems
- Lining Repair and Installation
- Protective Coatings Applications
- SSPC Certified Contractor QP1,QP2,QP6, & QS1
- NACE Level II and Level III
- SSPC NBPI, BCI, & C5/C7
- International; Union of Painters and Allied Trade; National Bridge & Tunnel Agreement
- Certified by the US/Canada Joint Certification Program
Established in 1978, TSI has access to a large inventory of surface preparation equipment. Bonding capacity through HCC Surety Group $5M per single project / $10M aggregate
- DUNS: 153608062
- CAGE: 3LMF7
- NAICS: 237310, 237990, 238320, 336611